Notice the boys trying to sneak into the picture at the bottom! Later they were all playing together- so cute! (Jena is 4th from right)Thursday, February 4, 2010
winter on the playground
One of the benefits of being a kindergarten duty teacher- I get to watch my girly play with all her friends outside! Today the kids were having so much fun outside that I thought I should take a couple pictures of them with my phone. It's amazing how the wet drizzle didn't seem to bother them!
Notice the boys trying to sneak into the picture at the bottom! Later they were all playing together- so cute! (Jena is 4th from right)
Notice the boys trying to sneak into the picture at the bottom! Later they were all playing together- so cute! (Jena is 4th from right)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment