Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Music Program

Jena's Kindergarten music program. We had a late start on this day so they went right away into the gym for practice, and I had a free time to go watch and take pictures. I was so thankful to go and take pictures during the practice. Right before the actual program Jena started crying and had small tears throughout the whole program- I just wanted to go and rescue her! Her teacher pulled her out in the hall before it started and she just said that she wanted her grandma. Later she told us that she was accidentally hit in the nose too.
(She looks like an angel here!)

Here she is singing her heart out! She loves to sing!
She didn't even tell us that she had a special part up front! She was serious as she played. She did go up during the actual program, holding back tears as she continued to play. She was trying to be so strong and kept blinking her eyes to hold back her tears. Makes me so proud of her!
(She had to hit a wooden spoon against a pan)




No comments: