Jena is so blessed to enjoy her great grandparents too! big.jpg)
These are pictures of Jena's birthday party at the bowling alley on her 6th birthday. She insisted on having Jonathan there too. Jonathan loved bowling!
Here are all the kids at the party. They were so well behaved and had so much fun!
Here's the birthday girl with her Hannah Montana balloon and party favor cups.small.jpg)
It seems like so long since I've posted any pictures- guess we've been busy
! We had our annual Valentines meal on Valentine's night. I'm hoping someday that the kids will think it is as special as I think it is! I love getting out the homemade table cloth(2 years ago the kids painted
! We had our annual Valentines meal on Valentine's night. I'm hoping someday that the kids will think it is as special as I think it is! I love getting out the homemade table cloth(2 years ago the kids painted hearts with the hands on it). I also make it a candle light dinner. The kids didn't want to eat much but I had fun preparing it!
What's going on in the next picture? Who knew you could get so into a book that your recliner tips over? Not sure how this happened but the camera was close by. Crazy kids anyway!
What's going on in the next picture? Who knew you could get so into a book that your recliner tips over? Not sure how this happened but the camera was close by. Crazy kids anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment