Friday, June 12, 2009

Vacation Bible School 2009

We just finished VBS for 2009! This is the preschool group- Kathy and I were the teachers and Sydney and Nicole were our helpers. The kids kept us busy but we had a great time. This is the last year for Jena to be with me(I think she needs to move on!) Jonathan joined us for a couple days too! This year's theme was Crocodile Dock. The lessons were from Exodus- Moses and the burning bush, the plagues, the Passover, parting of the Red Sea, and also Jesus dying for us. They love the songs this year. The kids will be putting on a program Sunday @ 10:30. Both Jonathan and Jena will be singing and Jena will have a speaking part.

Jonathan had fun playing with the older girls!

Jena worked hard at her coloring! (I can't wait to show these pictures to the kids when they are 16!)



No comments: