Jena painted this painting last month at preschool. They typed up her retell about the picture- My Mom and me going to paint a flower. I wonder if she got the idea because I planted a lot of flowers this spring? This painting was hanging down town in one of the stores too.Monday, June 8, 2009
Everyday life
Jonathan was helping Daddy fix breakfast on his new griddle. Here he is getting ready to flip an egg- he really did it! Looks like Daddy just lost his favorite job, making breakfast!
Jena painted this painting last month at preschool. They typed up her retell about the picture- My Mom and me going to paint a flower. I wonder if she got the idea because I planted a lot of flowers this spring? This painting was hanging down town in one of the stores too.
Jena painted this painting last month at preschool. They typed up her retell about the picture- My Mom and me going to paint a flower. I wonder if she got the idea because I planted a lot of flowers this spring? This painting was hanging down town in one of the stores too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
small.jpg)
small.jpg)
small.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment