I need to learn how to post these pictures in the right order! Here, we start with the last picture taken for the day! We had Great Grandpa and Grandma W. over for supper. The kids- and 1 big kid :)- had a ball with the tire swing! I'm sure they'll all sleep good tonight! I'm not sure what Jena was going on the ground? Sometimes she is in her own make-believe world!
small.jpg)
I think Jena is telling grandpa a story or 2!
small.jpg)
I missed the opportunity to take a picture with grandma and grandpa in the playhouse. Jonathan told me after they left "Grandpa is too big but Grandma is just right to play house!"
small.jpg)
Grandpa was trying to spray as much as possible in the fields today before it rains tomorrow. We helped by hauling chemical to grandpa. Jena is helping by putting the empty jugs in the boxes to haul away.
small.jpg)
Jonathan, John Deere farmer, got to ride in the tractor with Grandpa. Here he is taking away the empty jug from Grandpa. He took his work serious and even lined up all the jugs before putting them back in the pickup!
No comments:
Post a Comment