They did it! It took about 1/2 hr. I needed a good Daddy picture for the "Daddy" frame. I haven't upgraded the picture since Jonathan was crawling- looks like I have a new one now! They had fun pretending to go camping- gathering the lanterns and making plans to campout in it. Daddy told them they would try to sleep in it tomorrow night because he doesn't have to work Thurs. Their job is to get the sleeping bags ready! You'll find me snug in my own bed! :)small.jpg)
We went to visit Great Grandma today. We like to be silly around her and she loves it! We helped her move everything back to her bedroom after a carpet layer stretched her existing carpet. The kids loved being little helpers!
small.jpg)
We went to Christmas at our other Great Grandpa and Grandma's house on the 26th. This picture reminds me of when I was little! We always got out all the toys in the basement- they even have the same toy box and many of the same toys!!
Animal Penny jars! The kids have seen these in the store and have looked at them several times! Perfect gifts!! (Especially after the kids broke our antique,huge glass jar this weekend that had our pennies in it!)
Animal Penny jars! The kids have seen these in the store and have looked at them several times! Perfect gifts!! (Especially after the kids broke our antique,huge glass jar this weekend that had our pennies in it!)small.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment