We saw Santa at the bank before the Christmas parade. Jena was so excited but could only tell him 1 thing she wanted- Barbies! I know she wants more but just drew a blank when it came time to tell him.
small.jpg)
Again, uploaded in the wrong order. Last night after the kids went to bed, I couldn't believe it when Daddy pulled a toy(yes, a kids toy) out of hiding that he bought for himself! It was a remote control helicopter, you fly it indoors. He was like an overgrown kid on Christmas! I guess you don't get any presents under the tree when you go and buy your own!
small.jpg)
As you can see, Jonathan was less than thrilled to see Santa! He jumped off Mrs. Claus and I got him to stand by Santa. He stood there, shy-like, and whispered his wishes to me then looked at Santa when he asked questions. Jonathan told him that he wanted tractors and a basketball. Tonight Jonathan says he's going to sit on Santa's lap so we might see if Santa is coming to town again.
No comments:
Post a Comment