Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st day of school

1st day of Kindergarten! Of course, we had to do the unspoken rule and have a picture by the backdoor. She was a little nervous meeting her teacher the day before but not too bad today.

Mommy didn't even cry as I dropped her off- how could you cry when she gives you this face! She just went right up to the line like she knew exactly what she was suppose to do, like she's done it before! Hope this happens all day, everyday! We prayed on the way to school that God takes all her fears away and she enjoys the day.

This is Jena's teacher, Mrs. Kremer. She loved school today! I was sitting at my desk in my room(opposite end of the building from kind. rooms,no students in my room)at 10:30 when I hear, "Mommy!" She came running for me and gave me a big hug.(tears in eyes) I quickly hugged her and asked her what she was doing. We walked quickly out of my room when the PE teacher came running around the corner for her! The gym is right around the corner from my room and Jena decided to come see Mommy instead of getting a drink! I get to have lunch recess(20 min.) with Kindergarten on Thurs. and Friday :) Having her at school with me is a whole new experience for me too! Lovin it!!




No comments: