Don't laugh too loud at these next pictures! We took Daffy the calf on his 2nd walk. I'm not sure who had more fun! It was definitely a familly affair! Tuesday, April 28, 2009
mushrooms and cow walking
Our first batch of mushrooms this season! These are average size, unlike the first one that was an inch! Jena is pretty good at finding them, Jonathan would rather explore the woods and climb things. Marty is talking about frying these in olive oil and garlic-I'll even eat them this way! His usual recipe is coating them in eggs and crackers and frying in butter.
Don't laugh too loud at these next pictures! We took Daffy the calf on his 2nd walk. I'm not sure who had more fun! It was definitely a familly affair!
Don't laugh too loud at these next pictures! We took Daffy the calf on his 2nd walk. I'm not sure who had more fun! It was definitely a familly affair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
small.jpg)
small.jpg)
1 comment:
Love the cow walking. I showed Jack and he thinks we need to get a cow as a pet too! One time our neighbors had to bring one of their bottle cows into town to watch him over night and he was in their backyard and my kids loved it, so this reminded him of that and how much he wants one. So cute!
Post a Comment