Here is my best picture of a picture! We had pictures taken last month and I thought I would share this one of the kids. I think it is soo cute! It may have been the 45 degree weather but they really do love each other! We also got a bigger one of the whole family and one with Marty and I. We are going to put them up together above our couch. On Thursday, we are going to the Christmas parade and hope to visit Santa. I'll be curious to find out if santa hears the same things we have! Marty and I have been working on a TV stand. Marty came up with this idea of spending more money on the TV and saving money by building the stand! He did do a nice job and I've finished staining it and sealing it. The TV comes on Friday. I wonder what movie we'll rent so I can fall asleep!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Picture of a picture
Here is my best picture of a picture! We had pictures taken last month and I thought I would share this one of the kids. I think it is soo cute! It may have been the 45 degree weather but they really do love each other! We also got a bigger one of the whole family and one with Marty and I. We are going to put them up together above our couch. On Thursday, we are going to the Christmas parade and hope to visit Santa. I'll be curious to find out if santa hears the same things we have! Marty and I have been working on a TV stand. Marty came up with this idea of spending more money on the TV and saving money by building the stand! He did do a nice job and I've finished staining it and sealing it. The TV comes on Friday. I wonder what movie we'll rent so I can fall asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment