Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Christmas pictures

Jena would get so excited to see Jonathan excited. When they got to the books in the stockings, Jena tried to get Jonathan to be excited about them by showing him Clifford-she even wanted to start reading it to him. (Bedtime is about the only time I can get Jonathan to sit and listen to a book).


Jena even got 2 High School Musical chapsticks!

We went to Grandma Jean's and Grandpa Tom's Christmas day.
Jonathan loves his new "sasses"(glasses). I have a feeling lots of things are going to get fixed around the house!



I thought I heard a lot of commotion in her bedroom when she was suppose to be taking a nap! Is it spring yet? I'm ready for the Double Trouble team to go outside!


We had fun with Great Grandma and Grandpa at Dan and Janet's house. Jena got spoiled by her 2nd cousin's, Allison and Leah.



Praise God for healthy, happy Grandparents! We all had a great time! We played bingo, the robber gift exchange, and Christmas charades. Thanks Janet and Dan for having it at their house!








No comments: