What a gorgeous day for Halloween! The kids were sooo excited about getting candy! Jena had a Halloween party at preschool and already brought home enough candy for a year!! They both had fun running down the sidewalk. Jena would say,"Trick or Treat Please!"
.jpg)
.jpg)
We met our 2nd cousins at Great Grandma Jenness' house. It looks like they are having a serious talk!
.jpg)
Here's the cousin crew! This picture has been tradition at Grandma's house! We couldn't believe we could take this picture and no one is crying!
.jpg)
This year Grandma got to go Trick-or-Treating with us! I'm not sure if she's wore out but the kids fell asleep as soon as their little heads hit the pillow and Mommy and Daddy are going to bed early! I don't remember the running part of Trick-or-Treating!
.jpg)
We made 1 last stop at cousin Brooklyn's house. We went Trick-or-Treating with her to the neighbor's house. When we got back to her house they didn't want any candy, they just wanted to play with her and her toys! The kids and all of us had a great time! I think I have an appt. at the wellness center tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment