My first time bowling and I love it!! Of course it does involve a ball and I love balls! I had so much fun and even knocked down some pins! I also won a door prize- a small flashlight! This was a Kirby Kids party(kids that are members of the credit union). Kirby the Kangaroo showed up but I didn't really like him and clung to mommy until he was gone!
I'll show Jonathan how serious bowlers do it!! Ok, so my form isn't too bad but I need to work on my foot work!
Jonathan wouldn't even watch his ball hit the pins, he would just turn around and clap!! I think he actually knocked some down in this picture. Did you know that you can get a gutter ball even when the gutters guards are down for the kids? The ball will ride the gutter guard all the way down then fall down in the back!
Gotta hurry and get the ball to try again! .jpg)
Tonight we went to Brooklyn's (Marty's second cousin) 1st birthday party. We had fun running around, playing dolls, and roasting marshmellows over the fire. Hanna(another 2nd cousin) came over to spend the night! We haven't had too many people sleep over so this was a special night. Hanna and Jena slept on the floor in Jena's room- they were asleep before I could walk out of the room!!
No comments:
Post a Comment