Watch out Shawn Johnson, here comes Jena! Jena loves watching the gymnastics on the Olympics! Ok, Mommy does too. Jena tries to do what they do course you have to be dressed for the event! I really think Jena would love gymnastics but the closest place to take classes is Storm Lake. Besides, isn't that what a living room is for? In a couple weeks she'll start dance and forget about everything else! So far the kids have adapted great at getting up and going to daycare. They even get to watch about 10 minutes of cartoons before breakfast! School has been going great for me at my new position. I think I'll survive middle schoolers- sometimes they're not much different that preschool age! Thursday, August 21, 2008
New Olympian!
Watch out Shawn Johnson, here comes Jena! Jena loves watching the gymnastics on the Olympics! Ok, Mommy does too. Jena tries to do what they do course you have to be dressed for the event! I really think Jena would love gymnastics but the closest place to take classes is Storm Lake. Besides, isn't that what a living room is for? In a couple weeks she'll start dance and forget about everything else! So far the kids have adapted great at getting up and going to daycare. They even get to watch about 10 minutes of cartoons before breakfast! School has been going great for me at my new position. I think I'll survive middle schoolers- sometimes they're not much different that preschool age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment