Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring time/Easter

someone really needs to show me how to delete/move pictures on a blog!



My Birthday Boy!! Jonathan took 3 friends and Jena to Chuck E. Cheese for his 5th birthday. The had soooo much fun and time went fast! I was surprised at how different they do the party from 2 years ago when we had Jena's 5th birthday. He got to go into a ticket blaster, a machine that blows tickets all over, to see how many he can grab. The tickets are turned in for prizes.










Jonathan and Owen loved this virtual reality machine! They watched as their "car" races around a track on the screen. They could feel vibrations on the chair too.





Jonathan got a new basketball and hoop for outside. I think he's been shooting hoops everyday for the last 2 weeks!




Jonathan picked out a motorcycle cake this year.


I would say the theme for this birthday was BALLS! He got everything for Tball- mit,balls, helmet, pitching net, and a tee. I'm glad he got the net because everyone know his momma can't play catch with him because I can't throw a straight ball back! Hope he inherited his Daddy's throwing!


Here is the kid's 2011 Easter picture. Notice they are holding hands- and I didn't even tell them too!!!


















No comments: