Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cinderella and camp night

Last night we had a "camp" night. We cooked hot dogs over a fire in the wood burner. The best part was making smores! Here Jonathan is sitting on wood just like around a campfire.

Roasting marshmellows
The princess and her prince charming are making hot dogs!


relaxing around the fire

This was taken during our reenactment of Cinderella. I was the "Cheerful" stepmother(use pom-poms to give orders) and the children moped the floor. While the floor was drying, I sent the kids to get their socks upstairs- and that is when I "found" 2 shoes that needed an owner. The kids fit them perfectly! They were happy ever after! I got the floor clean and they thought it was fun! Did I tell you that most of the mop water was on the floor and it took a long time to dry? I should've known they would get in a water fight! By the Way- they were wearing their snowpants to help keep them dry but it didn't work.








No comments: