Saturday, October 2, 2010

End of Summer Fun

Jonathan's outting with Daddy at Spring Lake. They didn't catch any fish but had fun exploring the islands and finding treasure along the way.

The cousins were back so we had a get-together and campfire at our house. If you know my kids, this is them to a tee! Jonathan messing around and Jena with all her makeup on. I think Grandma and Grandpa enjoy every minute!
Jena says, "If I can't have a horse then I'll ride the cows!" Of course Big Mac doesn't care. They all took turns sitting on Big Mac. We had fun with the cousins, showing them around the farm. We also took them for four-wheeler rides.


We let the girls outside to play and found them picking all my flowers- what's left of them. They were so cute I had to take a picture! I sure wish they lived closer- Fun times around the farm!

This is Jonathan during his 3rd game of the season. He is really catching on to "dribbling" the ball and not just kicking it hard. He loves it and has gotten several goals.





No comments: