Monday, April 12, 2010

random pics at LazyJRanch

"What are you doing with my 4 wheeler and that wagon?" That's what I asked myself before they told me they are cleaning the shed out and needed to move the wagon with corn in it.

I just had to take a picture of my precious indoor kitty,Minnie! She gets so jealous of all of us outside on a nice day so she tries to sneak out sometimes. I think she thinks she is hiding!

Jena has 1 less tooth in the front. She wanted it out during rest time at school so she went up to her teacher and asked her to pull it out! Her teacher just reached in and pulled it! She was so excited for the tooth fairy! He left her a couple quarters. This picture really does show how well they play together. They have been playing in their playhouse a lot lately. Daddy even built them a mailbox and Grandma Jean delivered letters in it for them!



No comments: