Jena and Jonathan had to make sure the cows could reach the grain!Monday, November 30, 2009
It's harvest and I don't know how to run a tractor- if you never learn, you don't get put to work, right? :) Marty called and said he would be getting home after dark and asked if I could feed the calves. Well, since the kids have fed the calves several times with Daddy I decided they could help too! Chores, here we come!! So, after I got my chore attire on we headed out to feed all 3 calves! (you can laugh now) The kids called them by name, petted them, and cleared the way for the whopping partial bucket of grain. As you see this was a perfect time to pictures too! Who's taking the pictures?? Grandpa showed up just as we were heading down so he joined us to be the photographer(and make sure the gate got closed).
Jena and Jonathan had to make sure the cows could reach the grain!
Jena and Jonathan had to make sure the cows could reach the grain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
small.jpg)
small.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment