Jena was so proud of her #1 "Daffy" calf. When Jena got the medal put on her neck she took it off and put it around Daffy's neck. As you can tell from this picture, he is so tame that Jena can do almost anything with him. Wonder if there is another show in Daffy's future??
small.jpg)
Cousin Paydon came to stay for a few days. We had fun at the swimming pool!
small.jpg)
Who's the cutie with the old lady? (finally Grandma comes swimming with us at "Grandma's Pool"!) The kids started calling it grandma's pool because she lives by it.
small.jpg)
It all started when a couple of middle school kids wanted to take Jena and Paydon on the Scrambler. They loved it! Then Mommy had this urge to relive the past so I asked the kids which final ride they wanted to go on again(of course I knew). Jonathan wanted to go too so we all had 1 last ride with Mommy! I never thought that my kids would be going on these big rides at this age. I think after riding a 4-wheeler they think the kiddie rides are kind of boring- OR they have a little of their Daddy's genes to want to go faster!
small.jpg)
Jena and 3 others from her recital group were in the Bill Riley talent show at the fair. They were the only Sprouts group- they did it for fun and not competition. She is the tallest(2nd from right).
No comments:
Post a Comment