Sunday, May 17, 2009

Marty's birthday ride

We went on an airplane ride at the Cherokee airport(Annual Flight Breakfast). The kids and I sat in the back(Jonathan on my lap) and Marty sat up front with the pilot. Marty's "big" birthday! I guess you could say I aimed high for this one! ha ha

Marty before take-off! Second in command!

Jonathan and I riding high in the sky. We flew right over our house!

We're ready to listen to all the pilots! Jena thought it was too loud so took the headset off shorty after take-off. Jena absolutely loved it! Jonathan just sat back and took in the view- he said he liked it afterward. I thought it was awesome! Dadddy, well he said he was uneasy about the ride for the first 1/2 then decided to just enjoy. Hope enjoyed his birthday because the rest of us did! For the kids, I hope it will be a life time memory- their first plane ride on their Daddy's birthday!




1 comment:

Korrie said...

What a great birthday present for Marty! We were going to go out, but is was a little too cold for me! Love looking at all your pictures!