Saturday, February 7, 2009

Art work and bedroom finished

I have a spot in my kitchen where I hang the artwork up. I thought Jonathan's snowman was so cute- thougtht I would share it with you! He did this at daycare.





This morning I finished Jena's bedroom. The only thing we need to do is put in a new ceiling fan. I'm so glad the quilt and curtains I made match! It's been a pretty easy makeover, wonder how long before she'll outgrow Tinkerbell? Jena loves her new room, she seems to be playing in it more. Last night we went to the basketball game. Jonathan loves to just sit and watch the ball! He has a comment for almost every shot- "oh, missed" or "Yeah, made it" or "Try again" Jena had fun last night with a friend, hanging out by the cheerleaders and cheering with their pom-poms. We also watched the elementary girls do jr. cheerleading. Well, we're going outside to enjoy the nice day!

No comments: